Manila Oriental x Kaya Essentials : Kapwa Care Kit Deluxe
This limited edition kit is built with the purpose of putting Kapwa into practice - the Filipino cultural belief that we should promote equality, inclusiveness and the well-being of all, because we are interconnected. Our shared humanity makes us one. Kapwa shows care for ourselves and others through mask wearing and ensuring clean and healthy hands. With the purchase of each kit, we will donate one full week (two weeks with the Deluxe Kit) of food to Kusina ng Kalinga, a program by the non-profit Gawad Kalinga to end hunger among Filipino children.
For the safety of our team, no returns or exchanges.
Kapwa Care Kit Contents:
- Two (2) reusable, 2-layer, 100% cotton face masks in canvas pouch
- One (1) Kaya Essentials 1.2 oz tea tree & mint artisan soap
- Two (2) limited edition greeting cards with envelopes
- One (1) Kaya Essentials hand sanitizer spray (2 oz)
- One (1) Kaya Essentials honey and coconut body balm (4.9 oz)
- 2 week donation of food for children in the Philippines through Kusina ng Kalinga
- $105 value
Enter promo code KAPWA for free shipping
Orders placed by Wednesday 5pm PT will ship Thursday via USPS Ground (2-5 day).
Manila Oriental: Reusable Cloth Face Masks
- One size: 7” width across the nose bridge, 6” width across the chin area, 3.5” height on the sides
- Two layers of 100% cotton with black elastic ear bands, hand sewn in Seattle — one with original, artist drawn “Kapwa and Cebu Flowerpecker bird” artwork, and the other with original, hand painted “Sampaguita - national flower of the Philippines.”
- Includes one removable nose wire to create a bendable nose bridge - this nose wire can be slid into the black nose slot, conformed to your nose, and trimmed if you’d like. This piece was created to be removable and replaceable to increase the longevity of the mask, since the nose wire part is often the first to fail after repeated washings. You can also replace the nose wire with a twist tie.
- Recommended mask care: Nose wire may be removed for ease of cleaning. Hand wash or place in a mesh bag to launder on delicate cycle. Air dry. For additional washing instructions, please visit the CDC website: How to Wash Cloth Face Coverings and World Health Organization / Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: When and how to use masks (https://www.who.int/
emergencies/diseases/novel-) for more information. Do not microwave or put in the oven. coronavirus-2019/advice-for- public/when-and-how-to-use- masks
- This is not an FDA approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Review government websites for additional information and resources.
Kaya Essentials: Tea Tree & Mint Hand Soap
- 1.2 oz, 2.75 length x 1.5 width x 0.5 depth
- Ingredients: coconut oil*, shea butter*, olive oil*, sunflower oil*, soybean oil*, sodium hydroxide lye (none remains in finished product), peppermint leaves, tea tree & peppermint essential oil* *certified organic
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, including back of hands, between fingers and wrists.
Kaya Essentials: Hand Sanitizer
- 90 grams / 3.2 oz, 4 inches height, 1 1/4 inch diameter
- Ingredients: 70% organic grape alcohol, witch hazel, organic fractionated coconut oil, organic aloe vera juice, organic tea tree essential oil, organic peppermint essential oil, organic lavender essential oil, organic sweet orange essential oil.
- Organic Grape Alcohol: a non-GMO 70% natural plant-based alcohol that is effective for killing germs, viruses and bacteria. CDC guidelines recommend at least 60% alcohol for disinfecting against Covid-19. Grape alcohol is also a natural preservative, giving you an organic hand sanitizer spray using no chemicals. Unlike rubbing alcohol, plant-based alcohol does not dry out your skin, which can cause dry & irritated skin which makes it easier for bacteria to enter.
- Witch Hazel is antimicrobial, adding extra protection while not drying out your skin. Witch hazel is also rich in tannins, a natural plant compound with powerful antioxidant properties that strengthens your skin barrier.
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil + Organic Aloe Vera Juice: adds moisture into your skin, protecting your skin from dryness.
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil: the base of our immune boosting blend, tea tree has the highest antibacterial properties, including antifungal and antimicrobial killing bacteria and viruses. Our blend includes notes of peppermint essential oil, lavender essential oil and sweet orange essential, each have antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- We have chosen an amber glass bottle to protect the potency of essential oils against direct sunlight, ensuring a shelf life of 2 years.
Kaya Essentials: Honey & Coconut Body Balm