Kapwa 2-layer 100% Cotton Reusable Face Mask
- One size: 7” width across the nose bridge, 6” width across the chin area, 3.5” height on the sides
- Two layers of 100% cotton with black elastic ear bands, hand-sewn in Seattle — one with original, artist drawn original patch featuring the Cebu Flowerpecker - an endangered Filipino bird
- Includes one removable nose wire to create a bendable nose bridge - this nose wire can be slid into the black nose slot, conformed to your nose, and trimmed if you’d like. This piece was created to be removable and replaceable to increase the longevity of the mask, since the nose wire part is often the first to fail after repeated washings. You can also replace the nose wire with a twist tie.
- Recommended mask care: Nose wire may be removed for ease of cleaning. Hand wash or place in a mesh bag to launder on delicate cycle. Air dry. For additional washing instructions, please visit the CDC website: How to Wash Cloth Face Coverings and World Health Organization / Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: When and how to use masks (https://www.who.int/
emergencies/diseases/novel-) for more information. Do not microwave or put in the oven. coronavirus-2019/advice-for- public/when-and-how-to-use- masks
- This is not an FDA approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Review government websites for additional information and resources.