- Decorate stars. use lots of glitter glue because it's fun and less messy than regular glitter. Set aside.
- Make tassels. Wrap the embroidery floss 8-10 times around your index, middle and ring fingers. Cut and set aside. Cut an approximately 4 inch piece of floss. Thread the 4 inch piece through the loop of the 8-10 bunch you set aside. Thread the bead onto the 4 inch piece. Was that confusing? Just watch the video above. You'll get it) Remove 4 inch piece. Repeat.
- Twist pipecleaners. Do not make the ring yet.
- Slide tassels on pipecleaners, align using the guide from the box.
- Now you can close the pipecleaner ring.
- Check if your decorated star has dried completely. You don't want to mess up all that hard work by thumb smudging it. Patience padawan, patience.
- Glue ring to dried star.